-   -   Active X Calendar Control (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/127043-active-x-calendar-control.html)

JMay

Active X Calendar Control

If I create a workbook.xls with a Calendar Control (xl2003)
and I send it to someone else (using xl2003) when they open
the WB -- will the Calendar Control work straight-away, or will
they need to do something in order for the CC to properly work?

TIA,

Ron de Bruin

Active X Calendar Control

Hi JMay

If the user not have a Office version with Access they not have the control.
Then it will not work

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"JMay" wrote in message ...
If I create a workbook.xls with a Calendar Control (xl2003)
and I send it to someone else (using xl2003) when they open
the WB -- will the Calendar Control work straight-away, or will
they need to do something in order for the CC to properly work?

TIA,

Gord Dibben

Active X Calendar Control

As Ron points out on his site your users could download and install and register
the mscal.ocx control from..........................

http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm

Or you could send it to them with instructions on how to install and register.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP