-   -   How can I add "File" to my menu? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1270-how-can-i-add-%22file%22-my-menu.html)

bambi

How can I add "File" to my menu?

..My menu bar no longer has "File". The 1st item is "edit". How do I get
"File" back on my menu bar? I especially miss the "save as" and the list of
most recently used files. I have windows xp and excel 2000

Bob Phillips

Menu ToolsCustomize select the Toolbars tab, then scroll down and select
Worksheet Menu Bar, and click Reset.

--

HTH

RP