-   -   autoexec macro to run on opening the spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/126953-autoexec-macro-run-opening-spreadsheet.html)

lee

autoexec macro to run on opening the spreadsheet

How do I make a macro that starts automaticaly upon the file opening?

On other applications you could save the macro with the file name autoexec
and this would work, but how do you do this with Excel ???

VBANoob

autoexec macro to run on opening the spreadsheet

Hi,

Press Alt + F11. Select this workbook then enter

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
'Your code here
End Sub

Link should help to

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/modules.html

VBA Noob

Lee wrote:
How do I make a macro that starts automaticaly upon the file opening?

On other applications you could save the macro with the file name autoexec
and this would work, but how do you do this with Excel ???

Rookie 1st class

autoexec macro to run on opening the spreadsheet

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
'Opening
Your code here
End Sub