-   -   driver hour compliance formula mto (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12694-driver-hour-compliance-formula-mto.html)

hello?

driver hour compliance formula mto

I need a formula for excel that will add each seven day period up, and give
me the total for each seven day period. for example, a driver is not allowed
to work for more than 60 hour during any 7 day period. therefore, in case of
audit, i need to have the total for each 7 period continuously without having
to adjust the formula(which would thereby erase the result and defeat the
purpose.) so in simple terms, i need to calculate days 1-7, 2-8, 3-9,
4-10,5-11 etc. the important thing is that all the results are displayed, so
that i know that they are under 60 hours

biff

Hi!

This all depends on your layout. Post a sample of your
data with explicit details.

It could be as easy as this (but something tells me it
won't be!)

If your times are in the range A1:A100. In B7 enter this
formula and copy down:

=SUM(OFFSET(A7,0,0,-7,1))

Biff

.