-   -   Validation error: Says range not found and it is there? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12693-validation-error-says-range-not-found-there.html)

JMike

Validation error: Says range not found and it is there?

Trying to validate a list and it won't except range. range name shows up in
the drop down but I get error message evertime. Have deleted and renamed to
no avail.

Gord Dibben

JMike

You must precede the name with an = sign?

=myname

Gord Dibben Excel MVP