-   -   How do I update stock Portfolio? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/126860-how-do-i-update-stock-portfolio.html)

JJMA

How do I update stock Portfolio?

I have downloaded prices of several common stocks that I own. These stocks
are held in several portfolios. I vcan I update the prices of the stock that
are held in each portfolio.

Don Guillett

How do I update stock Portfolio?

A VERY simplified to this could be
You can do this from Yahoo. Goto their website
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/cq?d=v1&s=ibm%2ct%2cmsft
right click somewhere in the tableexport to microsoft excel

To do properly you would probably need help to completely automate this. I
have a free file at Yahoo xttraders group.
--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software