-   -   Can I enter a tick sign in a spreadsheet cell somehow? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/126859-can-i-enter-tick-sign-spreadsheet-cell-somehow.html)

Shebeck

Can I enter a tick sign in a spreadsheet cell somehow?

Not sure if this is possible but would like to be able to enter "ticks" on a
spreadsheet

JMay

Can I enter a tick sign in a spreadsheet cell somehow?

I ofter insert a new narrow column to use "tick-marks".

Change the Font of the new column to Marlett
and enter lower-case "a" (without the quotes);

It will give you a nice Check-mark !!

HTH

"Shebeck" wrote:

Not sure if this is possible but would like to be able to enter "ticks" on a
spreadsheet

Prasadkakarla

Can I enter a tick sign in a spreadsheet cell somehow?

Hi shebek

this is very easiest way can u try this and tell me u r opinion abt this :

step 1 : Where u want the tick mark (Range u select ) select.
step2 : Go to fonts and change the font as Wingdings 2
step3 : once u select this font what ever u enter all should be diff symbols
(selected range only)
Step 4 : where u want just type Capital ' P' u r req tick mark will come

its useful for u where (Selected range) tick mark will get !!!
then normal selection u will get normal font letter

i hope sure it would be helpful for u

Kakarla Prasad
Inventory Manager
CRYSTALGALLERY