-   -   How do I insert page breaks in .txt for use in excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/126799-how-do-i-insert-page-breaks-txt-use-excel.html)

JohnK

How do I insert page breaks in .txt for use in excel?

I control the production of a semicolon delimited text file using SAS and
would like to allow end-users to import it directly into excel with preset
page breaks.

Dave Peterson

How do I insert page breaks in .txt for use in excel?

Plain text files don't have page breaks.

Maybe you could give them a workbook that contains a macro that imports the text
file and does exactly what you want?????

--

Dave Peterson

JohnK

How do I insert page breaks in .txt for use in excel?

Thanks. Don't know what I was thinking. Great idea.