-   -   Hyperlinks problems (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/126786-hyperlinks-problems.html)

echo13

Hyperlinks problems

I've really just started investigating hyperlinks and here is my question, I
hope it's an easy one.
Can you set up a hyperlink to open up a specific worksheet in different
workbook located on your harddrive/server? I believe it can be done but I'm
having trouble with either the syntax of the exact syntax of the location of
the specific worksheet or I'm just all out doing it wrong.

I've tried using the hyperlink function but I can't seem to get this to
work. the link becomes highlighted but will not bring me to the needed sheet.

Gary''s Student

Hyperlinks problems

First use:

Insert Hyperlink Existing File or Web Page
and then browse

Examine the way the Insert formatted the address (URL) part and do the same
thing with the HYPERLINK() function.
--
Gary's Student
gsnu200701