-   -   how to include fonts file in excel document to send outside? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/126783-how-include-fonts-file-excel-document-send-outside.html)

Atul from Solan INDIA

how to include fonts file in excel document to send outside?

I want to send one excel file with bar code fonts to some other user at
another place. ANd it may possible his computer not having the fonts file.
Regards,

Prasadkakarla

how to include fonts file in excel document to send outside?

its not a big problem
along with barcode file send barcode fonts file..........
then only he can able to open
better down load the font file otherwise send the font file ........

he can get full detais what u r sending ........
--
Name : K.Prasad
Inventory Manager