-   -   Paper size. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/126713-paper-size.html)

TQ

Paper size.

Hi,

can I create a new paper size in printing ? If yes, how to do it ?

Thanks !

Bernard Liengme

Paper size.

The paper sizes that Excel el offers in the Print dialog are taken from the
print driver.
So it not Excel but the printer that sets the available paper sizes
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"TQ" wrote in message

can I create a new paper size in printing ? If yes, how to do it ?

Thanks !

TQ

Paper size.

Thanks for reply.So,do you know the way to set the paper sizes in printer ?

"TQ" wrote in message

can I create a new paper size in printing ? If yes, how to do it ?

Thanks !

Bob I

Paper size.

"custom sizes" can be set on Forms tab of the Print Server Properties of
the NT based operating systems.