-   -   make a conditional format the default (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1267-make-conditional-format-default.html)

Fred Evans

make a conditional format the default

I have a conditional format that highlights the protected ( locked) cells in
a different colour.

How can I save this format as the default format to be used automatically
when I start a new worksheet

regards fred from south africa
--
Think of the trees
- use both sides of the computer paper

Norman Jones

Hi Fred,

See response to your post lat week:

http://tinyurl.com/6l8pz

---
Regards,
Norman

"Fred Evans" wrote in message

I have a conditional format that highlights the protected ( locked) cells
in
a different colour.

How can I save this format as the default format to be used automatically
when I start a new worksheet

regards fred from south africa
--
Think of the trees
- use both sides of the computer paper

Don Guillett

Look in HELP for TEMPLATE on how to make a sheet.xlt and where to put it.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Fred Evans" wrote in message

I have a conditional format that highlights the protected ( locked) cells

in
a different colour.

How can I save this format as the default format to be used automatically
when I start a new worksheet

regards fred from south africa
--
Think of the trees