-   -   run time error 1004 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/126665-run-time-error-1004-a.html)

Louise

run time error 1004

I am writing a conditional formula with the wizard which I have done
previously without any problems. I am trying to get a formula with just 2
conditions to match.

I keep getting the following error:

Run time error 1004
Unable to set the formula array property of the range class

can anyone help?

Louise

Debra Dalgleish

run time error 1004

I'm not sure why you're getting the error. If you describe what you're
trying to do, and the cells you're using, someone may be able to help
you create the formula without the wizard.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures