-   -   numbering all pages in worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12663-numbering-all-pages-worksheet.html)

Lyn Familant via OfficeKB.com

numbering all pages in worksheet

I have an Apple and I'm using Office 2004. How do I number, sequentially,
all the pages in a workbook? When I go to header/footers, customize
footer, etc. I can figure out how to number each page in a worksheet. But
I want to know how can I number ALL pages sequentially in the workbook.
So, for example, let's say the first worksheet is 3 pages, the second
worksheet is 2 pages, and the 3rd worksheet is 5 pages. I want to number
pages 1, 2, ......through page 10. Would really appreciate help on this.

Dave Peterson

In xl2002 under windows, I can add the page number in the footer of each sheet.

Then I can either:
File|print|entire workbook
or
Group the worksheets, then print.
(I can rightclick on a worksheet tab and choose "select all sheets")