-   -   Excel menu dissappears (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12661-excel-menu-dissappears.html)

Dan Jurden

Excel menu dissappears

I'm using Excel and the Microsoft Virtual Desktop Manager. When I switch to
a differnet desktop using the shortcut keys (window key with 1, 2, 3, or 4)
the Excel menu bar and toolbars dissappear. I cannot get them back unless I
exit Excel and start it back up.

Is there any way to fix this?

--
Thanks,
Dan Jurden

andrei

Is there any way to fix this?
There is a workaround:
minimize excel,
switch to anotehr desktop
switch back
restore excel

I would suggest considering competition products instead:
http://www.download.com/sort/3150-2346_4-0-1-3.html?

Andrew