-   -   How do you change format on Excel .CSV file to import to access (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/126510-how-do-you-change-format-excel-csv-file-import-access.html)

Matt

How do you change format on Excel .CSV file to import to access

I have downloaded a .CSV file format into Excel. Then I try to import to
Access and it says it is in the incorrect format. I did this before and
remember I had to define the colums and things in Excel before importing to
access. Can anyone point me in the right direction im so frustrated.

dlw

How do you change format on Excel .CSV file to import to access

it sounds like you are importing into an existing table, make the column
headings in excel match the field names, format the columns by right-clicking
on the column letter and pick format cells