-   -   how can I select multiple drawing objects at once (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12641-how-can-i-select-multiple-drawing-objects-once.html)

ExcelUser

how can I select multiple drawing objects at once

Sir, Most of the time I have a number of drawing object (lines, text boxes
etc.) for which I have to make a GROUP, so it takes much time to select them
one by one. Is there any easy way-out?

Max

Try:

Press F5 Special Objects OK

Think this will select all objects on the sheet
--
Rgds
Max