-   -   deleteing objects (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/126303-deleteing-objects.html)

Debi

deleteing objects

I am attempting to delete an object that has approx. 300 copies all stacked
on eacj othe when I select the object and the push delete only the top copy
is deleted. I there a way to delete them all at once so that I do not have to
delete 300 + times.

Dave F

deleteing objects

Edit--Goto-_Special--Objects

Hit delete.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Debi" wrote:

I am attempting to delete an object that has approx. 300 copies all stacked
on eacj othe when I select the object and the push delete only the top copy
is deleted. I there a way to delete them all at once so that I do not have to
delete 300 + times.

Debi

deleteing objects

Thanks it was so easy I was looking for a complicated action so this is a
nice change!

"Dave F" wrote:

Edit--Goto-_Special--Objects

Hit delete.