-   -   Fair Market value Spread sheet for donations. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12630-fair-market-value-spread-sheet-donations.html)

rwolfe

Fair Market value Spread sheet for donations.

Anyone know where I can find a free sample of something like this to keep
track of donated items.
I would like one that I can enter the Charity and date at the top, then that
would have an area for "Items" "Quantity" " Fair Market Value" "Total" then
would multiply quantity x FMV for the total. And as a bonus add all the
totals at the bottom.

1. Shirts 5 $2.00 $10.00
2. Pants 3 $5.00 $15.00
__________________________
Total $25.00

Thank you,
rwolfe

Ken Russell

I've sent you a worksheet that should do the job.

Let me know if it's okay.

Cheers,
Ken Russell

Remove yourhat to reply by e-mail
..

"rwolfe" wrote in message
Anyone know where I can find a free sample of something like this to keep
track of donated items.
I would like one that I can enter the Charity and date at the top, then
that
would have an area for "Items" "Quantity" " Fair Market Value" "Total"
then
would multiply quantity x FMV for the total. And as a bonus add all the
totals at the bottom.

1. Shirts 5 $2.00 $10.00
2. Pants 3 $5.00 $15.00
__________________________
Total $25.00

Thank you,
rwolfe

Ken Russell

It didn't get to you :-)

Let me know your e-mail address and I'll try again.

.

"rwolfe" wrote in message
Anyone know where I can find a free sample of something like this to keep
track of donated items.
I would like one that I can enter the Charity and date at the top, then
that
would have an area for "Items" "Quantity" " Fair Market Value" "Total"
then
would multiply quantity x FMV for the total. And as a bonus add all the
totals at the bottom.

1. Shirts 5 $2.00 $10.00
2. Pants 3 $5.00 $15.00
Total $25.00

Thank you,
rwolfe

Myrna Larson

You should be able to set that up in about 5 minutes or less <g.