-   -   Trying to match certain fields from 1 workbook to another (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/126192-trying-match-certain-fields-1-workbook-another.html)

AngelaD

Trying to match certain fields from 1 workbook to another

I have Workbook 1 that contains all correct fields (of what I need).

In workbook 2, it includes same fields, but includes a few names that are
not in the original workbook.

If the names that are in workbook 2 are NOT in workbook 1, I need to remove
the name out of workbook 2.

Each workbook contains about 20 fields going across and about 3000 records.

What is the BEST, most accurate, quickest way to accomplish what I need?
I really dont know what I am doing! AHH!