-   -   How to stop a Smart Tag Login Dailog box when excel opens (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/125997-how-stop-smart-tag-login-dailog-box-when-excel-opens.html)

R. S.

How to stop a Smart Tag Login Dailog box when excel opens

When ever I open excel 2002, I have a dialog box for "Simply accounting"
Smart Tag Login. I think I checked an option when reinstalling excel after
my computer crashed recently. I installed a microsoft financial package that
was part of Office 97(had to install this so my upgrade disks from Office XP
would work) and I think this did the problem.
Anyway, how can I stop this SMART TAG Login in excel 2002? I don't use
Smart Tags. FYI-the Tools/Autocorrect/SmartTags menu has no items checked.
Thanks