-   -   goto (F5) question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/125969-goto-f5-question.html)

dford

goto (F5) question

I use the goto command in a maro to go to a selected cell. I would like this
cell to appear in the top left position on my screen. Can the macro be
created to select the cell and position it in the top left cell of my screen?

Bernie Deitrick

goto (F5) question

Use

Application.Goto Range("B3"), True

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"dford" wrote in message
I use the goto command in a maro to go to a selected cell. I would like
this
cell to appear in the top left position on my screen. Can the macro be
created to select the cell and position it in the top left cell of my
screen?

dford

goto (F5) question

That worked great. Thanks!