-   -   Go to function? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/125846-go-function.html)

Pete T

Go to function?

I need to set up a file where I can enter a plot number in cell a1 (fixed
with freeze panes), have a range of plot numbers in column a and then
goto/jump to the relevant row for that plot in column b.

Suggestions appreciated..

Gary''s Student

Go to function?

You should consider a very neat feature, internal hyperlink:

Insert Hyperlink

Then select to a place in this document, pick the destination, give it a
title, and there you are !

One click and there you are/
--
Gary's Student

"Pete T" wrote:

I need to set up a file where I can enter a plot number in cell a1 (fixed
with freeze panes), have a range of plot numbers in column a and then
goto/jump to the relevant row for that plot in column b.

Suggestions appreciated..

challa prabhu

Go to function?

Do the following:

1. Select any cell
2. Click Insert-Name-Define
3. Define a name
4. Click Edit Ctrl+G, Jump to the location

You can jump to any location from any worksheet from within the Workbook.

Challa Prabhu