-   -   Excel not in Programs list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/125786-excel-not-programs-list.html)

truearies

Excel not in Programs list

I have Windows XP, Excel 2003. My Excel program does not show in my program
file listings anywhere, not separately, not in the Microsoft Office folder.
It's still installed on my computer, but the only way I can open it is to
click on a recently used document. How can I get it back into the "All
Programs" list? Thanks.

Bob I

Excel not in Programs list

In an Office application click Help, Detect and Repair.