-   -   reading layout view in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/125770-reading-layout-view-excel.html)

Jane

reading layout view in Excel

An Excel attachment opened in Outlook in the reading layout view a few months
ago. I printed it (in the reading layout) and then changed it to the normal
print view and now I can't remember how I did it. I would like to use the
reading layout view again in Excel, but can't find out how. Can anybody help
me?

Gord Dibben

reading layout view in Excel

Maybe you are in PageBreak View?

ViewNormal will get you to normal view.

If in Print Preview just hit "Close" on the menu.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP