-   -   IF Function (continuted)... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/125739-if-function-continuted.html)

Caroline

IF Function (continuted)...

I am a bit confused or maybe I confused everyone.
This is what I need. I have cell where I place :
A B C D
example distributor $amount Commission $
1 PSS 100,000 B4 *C1
2 n/a 85,000 C2
3 Avanti 180,000 B5 *C3

RANGE
4 PSS 75%
5 Avanti 90%
6 ASA 75%

Dave F

IF Function (continuted)...

What's the question?
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Caroline" wrote:

I am a bit confused or maybe I confused everyone.
This is what I need. I have cell where I place :
A B C D
example distributor $amount Commission $
1 PSS 100,000 B4 *C1
2 n/a 85,000 C2
3 Avanti 180,000 B5 *C3

RANGE
4 PSS 75%
5 Avanti 90%
6 ASA 75%

Caroline

IF Function (continuted)...

Sorry. Question is how do you create the function in the commission$ cell
where you include an IF and range together?

"Dave F" wrote:

What's the question?
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Caroline" wrote:

I am a bit confused or maybe I confused everyone.
This is what I need. I have cell where I place :
A B C D
example distributor $amount Commission $
1 PSS 100,000 B4 *C1
2 n/a 85,000 C2
3 Avanti 180,000 B5 *C3

RANGE
4 PSS 75%
5 Avanti 90%
6 ASA 75%

Bob Phillips

IF Function (continuted)...

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A1,B4:C6,3,False)),A2,a2*VLOOKUP( A1,B4:C6,3,False))

--
---
HTH

Bob