-   -   Calculate Formulas in Excel 2000 Pivot Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/125730-calculate-formulas-excel-2000-pivot-table.html)

Christina

Calculate Formulas in Excel 2000 Pivot Table

I would like to create a formula within an Excel 2000 Pivot Table. This is
the scenario:

Row contains Product
Column contains Region
Data contains Sum of Sales
There are automatic grand totals on the column and row

The formula I want to create will divide the total sales of each product
into the grand total sales figure to provide a % of sales. Using the
calculate formula, I can select the Sales field, but am not able to reference
the Grand Total for sales.

By researching on the Internet, I understand that there is a GETPIVOTDATA
funtion available, but it is only for Excel 2002 and higher.

Any suggestions? By the way, my data source will be via an ODBC driver to a
SQL database.
Christina
--
Christina