-   -   Linking cell data between worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/125609-linking-cell-data-between-worksheets.html)

[email protected]

Linking cell data between worksheets

To give some insight I'm basically transferring data from a Sales order
to multiple Job Sheets and Work Orders ( 5 different worksheets).

I have a pull down with three worksheet choices located in the Sales
Order sheet. This pull down will determine what information will go to
different sheets, I have 15 of these pull downs for each possible item
on the Sales Order. I would like to send 7 different values from the
Sales Order to any one of the three sheets, the pull down value will
determine this. My question is how can I "link" or "send" cell data to
the other sheets based on which worksheet is selected in the pull down,
and how can I sort it by the Due Date on each of these sheets. The Due
Date will come from the in the Sales Order.

Thanks for the help,

Chad