-   -   printing multiple pages (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/125476-printing-multiple-pages.html)

Mike

printing multiple pages

Hi to everyone,
I have one spreadsheet about 8 pages, when the time I print my spreadsheet
the header or the title was only appeared or show in the first page. What I
wanted is when I print my worksheet all pages have a header or a title.

thanks,
mike

JMay

printing multiple pages

Goto File PageSetup...
The 4th tab Sheet -- look for Titles - Rows to repeat and enter in the
box
Example -- $1:$5
& Ok Out

"mike" wrote in message
:

Hi to everyone,
I have one spreadsheet about 8 pages, when the time I print my spreadsheet
the header or the title was only appeared or show in the first page. What I
wanted is when I print my worksheet all pages have a header or a title.

thanks,
mike

Mike

printing multiple pages