-   -   Requesting sync to Excel2007 mobile (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/125440-requesting-sync-excel2007-mobile.html)

Jonathan

Requesting sync to Excel2007 mobile

All,
I have Excel2007 RTM and use a WM5 pda. I want to specify a few sheets to
uplink to the pda (Dell Axim) at sync.

There is NOTHING in the Help file (local or what arrives from the web) -- or
at least searching on a wide range of likely strings of letters returned no
results. Amazing.

I have spent a lot of time poking around in the Ribbon and in the Excel
prefs/options dialogs available at the bottom of the "file-like" menu you get
by clicking the Office2007 logo at the upper left.

How do I do this?

Jonathan Rawle