-   -   pull down calendar to insert dates & times (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/125434-pull-down-calendar-insert-dates-times.html)

R Dunn

pull down calendar to insert dates & times

Is there some kind of pull down calendar I can use insert the time and date
into a cell instead of typing it every time?

Gord Dibben

pull down calendar to insert dates & times

See Ron de Bruin's site for info and code.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 16:43:00 -0800, R Dunn <R
wrote:

Is there some kind of pull down calendar I can use insert the time and date
into a cell instead of typing it every time?

R Dunn

pull down calendar to insert dates & times

Thanks :) I'll check it out