-   -   HOW TO CHANGE CELL STARTING FROM RIGHT TO LEFT (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/125408-how-change-cell-starting-right-left.html)

pamwp

HOW TO CHANGE CELL STARTING FROM RIGHT TO LEFT

When I open a new workbook on Excel 2003, the column and row numbers start on
the right but I like them on the left, how do I change that? i must format
it incorrectly while I try to learn how to use different commands.

Gord Dibben

HOW TO CHANGE CELL STARTING FROM RIGHT TO LEFT

ToolsOptionsInternational.

Make the change here at Right to LeftDefault Direction.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP