Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default NETWORKDAYS or WORKDAY

I am using the following formula to check whether a change has been turned
around on time. The beginning of the formula checks whether the source column
has data in it, and if it doesn't returns a "Not Met".

However, this does not take weekends into account. I somehow need to factor
in something that will only calculate the working days. I think I should be
using 'WORKDAY', but am unsure as to how to fit this into the formula:

=IF(O37="","Not Met",IF(O37-E37LOOKUP(K37,{"High"},{5}),"Not Met", "Met"))

E is the date received; O is the date the change was dealt with. K is the
priority e.g. high, medium or low.

Anyone got any ideas please?

Thanks.