-   -   formulas for rounding (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12529-formulas-rounding.html)

Mas

formulas for rounding

Please can you help.

I have a row of figures in excel spreadsheet and they do not add up to zero
(they should add up to zero)

Please could you let me know whether there is formula that can check the
total and if the row of figures do not add to zero then it puts adds the
total figure to a figure in the row to make the total equal zero i.e rounding.

Thanks.

Mas

JE McGimpsey

Take a look he