-   -   Camera feature in Excel 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/125113-camera-feature-excel-2007-a.html)

Jeff Reese

Camera feature in Excel 2007?

I can't find the Camera feature in Excel 2007. Does anyone know if it's
still there?

Thanks.
--
Jeff

Mike Middleton

Camera feature in Excel 2007?

Jeff -

One possibility is Home | Clipboard | Paste | As Picture | Copy As Picture.

- Mike
http://www.mikemiddleton.com

"Jeff Reese" wrote in message
I can't find the Camera feature in Excel 2007. Does anyone know if it's
still there?

Thanks.
--
Jeff

Peo Sjoblom

Camera feature in Excel 2007?

Click the big Office icon top left, select excel options then customize,
from the"Choose Commands from" dropdown select
"Commands not in the ribbon" Scroll (they are in alphabetical order) until
you find the camera, add it to your Quick Access Toolbar (QAT)

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
(Remove ^^ from email)

"Jeff Reese" wrote in message
I can't find the Camera feature in Excel 2007. Does anyone know if it's
still there?

Thanks.
--
Jeff