-   -   Hyperlink .jpg now open in IE not Photo Editor like before IE upgr (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/125039-hyperlink-jpg-now-open-ie-not-photo-editor-like-before-ie-upgr.html)

Jason

Hyperlink .jpg now open in IE not Photo Editor like before IE upgr

Ever since I've upgraded to IE 7, my .jpg hyperlinks in excel now open in IE
not Photo Editor. When I click the file in explorer it opens in Photo Editor.