-   -   How do I view highlighted cells/rows on screen? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/124985-how-do-i-view-highlighted-cells-rows-screen.html)

olmissjb

How do I view highlighted cells/rows on screen?

When I go to print preview these rolls/cells show up as highlighted. But in
normal view I can't tell what rows are highlighted. How do I set this up to
show the highlighted cells/rows on screen?

Gord Dibben

How do I view highlighted cells/rows on screen?

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

As directed, change the High Contrast setting in Windows OS

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP