-   -   how do I organize events (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/124913-how-do-i-organize-events.html)

yuki

how do I organize events

I have a spread sheet that contains my clients' name and birthday. I want to
create a calender that reflects clients' birthday. How can I do so?

reno

how do I organize events

you could make a simple sheet that would sort the dates and few tricks to
make it look like a calendar, but you might want to think about using
Outlook, which has this field and alerting system already built-in. You
might also go to davepearson.com, i think, and i believe he has a vba project
that will do this.

"yuki" wrote:

I have a spread sheet that contains my clients' name and birthday. I want to
create a calender that reflects clients' birthday. How can I do so?

reno

how do I organize events

http://www.cpearson.com/excel

sorry to chip, it's chip pearson and he's got some neat downloads

"yuki" wrote:

I have a spread sheet that contains my clients' name and birthday. I want to
create a calender that reflects clients' birthday. How can I do so?

yuki

how do I organize events

Thank you for your suggestion.