-   -   Excel subtotals (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12486-excel-subtotals.html)

Jules

Excel subtotals

How do I add subtotals to columns instead of rows

Gordon

Jules wrote:
How do I add subtotals to columns instead of rows

What exactly are you wanting to do?

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

Myrna Larson

I believe you'll have to do it manually, by inserting the columns and adding
the formulas.

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:07:04 -0800, "Jules"
wrote:

How do I add subtotals to columns instead of rows

Debra Dalgleish

Instead of subtotals, you may find it easier, and more flexible, to use
a Pivot Table to summarize the data. There are instructions in Excel's
Help, and Jon Peltier has information and links:

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List