-   -   How do I get excel to always open with a maximized window (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12470-how-do-i-get-excel-always-open-maximized-window.html)

Stacymm

How do I get excel to always open with a maximized window

For some reason, lately when excel starts, it starts with the window very
small. How do I set it to that all the windows open as maximized windows.

Dave Peterson

I think xl likes to "help" you by remember what you did last.

If the worksheet window was saved less than maximized, it'll open less than
maximized -- but only if you don't have the current worksheet window maximized.

I'd try creating a new workbook. Maximize every window that you want
maximized. Then close the workbook and excel.

(delete that test workbook when you're done.)

--

Dave Peterson