-   -   Excel 2007 workbooks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/124685-excel-2007-workbooks.html)

Mark Stega

Excel 2007 workbooks

What is the equivalent functionality in Excel 2007 to the Excel 2003
workspace? I just want to save & restore multiple workbooks locally, not
collaborate with others...
--
Mark Stega

Jim Rech

Excel 2007 workbooks

View, Window, Save Workspace

--
Jim
"Mark Stega" wrote in message
| What is the equivalent functionality in Excel 2007 to the Excel 2003
| workspace? I just want to save & restore multiple workbooks locally, not
| collaborate with others...
| --
| Mark Stega

Mark Stega

Excel 2007 workbooks

--
Mark Stega

"Jim Rech" wrote:

View, Window, Save Workspace

--
Jim
"Mark Stega" wrote in message
| What is the equivalent functionality in Excel 2007 to the Excel 2003
| workspace? I just want to save & restore multiple workbooks locally, not
| collaborate with others...
| --
| Mark Stega

So obvious, it was painful to see! However, the help system does not provide anything useful when you try search for "workspace' or 'save multiple workbooks'...