-   -   How do I clear contents from a spreadsheet but not the formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/124679-how-do-i-clear-contents-spreadsheet-but-not-formulas.html)

Roberto

How do I clear contents from a spreadsheet but not the formulas

I want to use my 2006 spreadsheet in 2007 using the same formulas, but
different data. How do I erase last years data "en mass", but leave the
formulas in place.

Dave F

How do I clear contents from a spreadsheet but not the formulas

Edit--Goto--Special--Constants

Hit delete.

Of course try this with a backup copy to make sure it's deleting only what
you think it should be!

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.