-   -   sorting linked columns across worksheets, maintaing row integrity (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/124559-sorting-linked-columns-across-worksheets-maintaing-row-integrity.html)

tam25

sorting linked columns across worksheets, maintaing row integrity

I have several worksheets that are linked by a single column called "ID".
When I try to sort, it will sort the first worksheet and only the ID column
of the other worksheets. How can I sort the ID column and maintain the
information in the other worksheets?