-   -   How do I get the WORKDAY function? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1245-how-do-i-get-workday-function.html)

jorfo

How do I get the WORKDAY function?

I am trying to translate a successful Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheet into Excel. It
ain't easy! I typed =WORKDAYS and #NAME? popped up.
This is just one frustration among many I've had with this "leading product"

Dave Peterson

I don't speak Lotus, but there is an =Workday() in the analysis toolpak (along
with =networkday()).

Excel's help for =workday() explains how to load the analysis toolpak.

--

Dave Peterson