-   -   short cut key for switching between sheets in a workbook? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/124438-short-cut-key-switching-between-sheets-workbook.html)

RH

short cut key for switching between sheets in a workbook?

This is probably too easy a question but I still have problems finding an
answer. Can anyone confirm that such a shortcut key exists or not.

If it isn't there I will program something in vba.

thanks,

RH

Michael

short cut key for switching between sheets in a workbook?

CTRL Page Up/Page Down will scroll between the different sheets if that is
what you want

"RH" wrote:

This is probably too easy a question but I still have problems finding an
answer. Can anyone confirm that such a shortcut key exists or not.

If it isn't there I will program something in vba.

thanks,

RH

Billy Liddel

"RH" wrote:

This is probably too easy a question but I still have problems finding an
answer. Can anyone confirm that such a shortcut key exists or not.

If it isn't there I will program something in vba.

thanks,

RH

ctrl + pagedown

Peter

RH

short cut key for switching between sheets in a workbook?

perfect..

thanks

"RH" wrote:

This is probably too easy a question but I still have problems finding an
answer. Can anyone confirm that such a shortcut key exists or not.

If it isn't there I will program something in vba.

thanks,

RH

Gord Dibben

short cut key for switching between sheets in a workbook?

For assistance with other Excel keyboard shortcuts, info can be found in help
under "shortcuts"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 02:35:00 -0800, RH wrote:

perfect..

thanks