-   -   Don't update link (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/124328-dont-update-link.html)

Pedro Mestre

Don't update link

Dear all,

I am trying to open one Excel file with links sent by e-mail.

When it ask's if I want to update links I answer no and then all info
disapears and replaced by "#VALUE!".

I tryed to open it in Excel 97 and it works Ok and the information does not
disapear.

Does anybody can help me?
Thanks a lot.

Regards,