-   -   Conditional number depending on image name (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/124314-conditional-number-depending-image-name.html)

[email protected]

Conditional number depending on image name

Hi!

I have several images in an Excel worksheet. The images are of three
types (i.e. have only three different names) and I want to decode two
of them into 0 or 1, depending on the name of the image. I want to have
the 0 or 1 in the same cell as the image is located. I am sure that
this requires some macro programming, can anyone give me a hint on how
to go about creating one?

Thanks in advance!