-   -   Macros are disabled . . . and they shouldn't be (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/124286-macros-disabled-they-shouldnt.html)

pglufkin

Macros are disabled . . . and they shouldn't be

I am getting a message when I try to run a macro within my program . .
"Because of your security settings, macros have been disabled. To run macro,
you need to reopen this workbook, and then choose to enable macros".

The only problem is, I have the most liberal macro settings possible within
the trust center. I have enabled all macros in the Macro Settings and I have
enabled all controls without restrictions under the ActiveX Settings.

What am I missing?

--
paul

Bill Kuunders

Macros are disabled . . . and they shouldn't be

Have a look at your settings in excel...tools...options ... security....
macro security (right hand bottom of the page)

greetings from New Zealand

"pglufkin" wrote in message
I am getting a message when I try to run a macro within my program . .
"Because of your security settings, macros have been disabled. To run
macro,
you need to reopen this workbook, and then choose to enable macros".

The only problem is, I have the most liberal macro settings possible
within
the trust center. I have enabled all macros in the Macro Settings and I
have
enabled all controls without restrictions under the ActiveX Settings.

What am I missing?

--
paul

pglufkin

Macros are disabled . . . and they shouldn't be

I'm running Excel 2007
--
paul

"pglufkin" wrote in message
I am getting a message when I try to run a macro within my program . .
"Because of your security settings, macros have been disabled. To run
macro,
you need to reopen this workbook, and then choose to enable macros".

The only problem is, I have the most liberal macro settings possible
within
the trust center. I have enabled all macros in the Macro Settings and I
have
enabled all controls without restrictions under the ActiveX Settings.

What am I missing?

--
paul

Bill Kuunders

Macros are disabled . . . and they shouldn't be

I did wonder where you were using the trust centre..
Sorry can't help.

Bill K

"pglufkin" wrote in message
I'm running Excel 2007