Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can't launch Excel

Hi All, and Happy New Year!

Returned to work today after a week off, and Excel won't launch. I'm
using Office XP (Excel 2002), and when I first launched the app this
morning it asked me to repair the add-in atpvbaen.xla. Since doing that
the app refuses to run. I tried moving the add-in to a root dir but
apparently it re-creates it in the add-in library upon start-up.

Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/StartupErrors.htm for some diagnostic
methods for getting Excel startup problems resolved.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

oups.com...