-   -   Text outside spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/124045-text-outside-spreadsheet.html)

edju

Text outside spreadsheet

I have a spreadsheet that has all employee names in coulmns and each pay
period of the year in a row. At the end of each pay period I deduct vacation
time from an employees bank of time. The problem that I am having is that I
am unable to place any text beneath the spreadsheet itself and I do not know
why. I want to make notes beneath it. There is plenty of room on the page
itself. I can do it on the sheet but when I print it is not there. Any
suggestions?

Sean Timmons

Text outside spreadsheet

View-Page break preview
Drag the blue line down below the last line of text.

"edju" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that has all employee names in coulmns and each pay
period of the year in a row. At the end of each pay period I deduct vacation
time from an employees bank of time. The problem that I am having is that I
am unable to place any text beneath the spreadsheet itself and I do not know
why. I want to make notes beneath it. There is plenty of room on the page
itself. I can do it on the sheet but when I print it is not there. Any
suggestions?

edju

Text outside spreadsheet

I got it. Thanks!